New Hampshire ( Hampton Beach)
Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce Information Center is located at the beach 160 Ocean Blvd, Hampton NH. www.hamptonchamber.com 603-926-8717
The New Hampshire Seacoast is a very special and inviting place that includes great beaches, restaurants, lodging, entertainment, shopping, and a wide variety of activities.
Visitors flock to this sandy five-star beach along New Hampshire’s scenic seashore every year! The clean, broad sidewalks and easy access to the sands delight visitors, from those seeking tax-free shopping or a day catching some waves.
Fresh seafood tops the menu at Hampton Beach’s restaurants, or catch your own from deep-sea fishing boats running out of Hampton Harbor. The evenings are filled with sensational music on the Seashell Stage or fireworks displays that you enjoy for FREE. Outdoor shows from big band sounds to country and western music, from classic rock tributes to the newest stars, the music will be there to set you in the mood on the greatest summer destination ever!
Check out the Beach Cam
Beach Cam – Hampton Beach
Awards and Recognition
- World’s Most Beautiful Beaches #6 ~ Forbes Magazine
- 50 Best Beach Towns ~ Parade Daily Magazine
- Best Summer Outdoor Attraction ~ NH Magazine
- Top-Rated Beaches in NH ~ Travel Awaits
- Best State Park ~ Hippo Magazine
- #1 Boardwalk in the Country ~ Coastal Living
- Top 10 Values for Resorts in America ~ MSNBC
- Hampton Voted Among Best American Towns ~ Expedia
- Sand Sculpting Classic June 16-18, 2022
- Beach & Brew Festival June 25, 2022
- Country Music Fest July 5-7, 2022
- Hampton Beach Children's Festival August 15-19, 2022
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival September 9-11, 2022 - seafoodfestivalnh.com